Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Deserters!

Models gone AWOL! Gah! I am missing models! And it is driving me crazy. I currently busted out my Ad Mech guys to take inventory so that I could see what I had available for the OFCC. Well once I got them all out on the table, I found several were missing. I had two partial big robot guys that were missing their arms, and the tech that went along with them. Then I found that I was missing two electro priests, and two of my vanguard armed with arc rifles. I haven't been doing anything with this army for months...so it has really thrown me off as to what could have happened to them.

I have scoured my office, section by section, looking for the models. Thankfully, I did find the missing pieces to the Kastelans. However, the four others are still missing. I have checked every case, every foam container, every shelf. I've pulled out whole sections of my office to no avail.

I've wracked my brain trying to think of where they would have gone. I hate losing things. And there is no reason for these four models to be missing. I could see maybe one if some odd accident happened where it got bumped off a shelf and into a garbage can or something...but four? I just don't see how that could happen.

It's also depressing. I just don't like losing stuff.

EDIT: okay, so after some research, I've discovered that I only ever had eight electro priests, and not ten. Thus, I am not missing two models. That is a relief. So now I just gotta figure out where I put those two darn vanguard models!

No comments:

Post a Comment