Friday, February 20, 2015

League...what league?

So I missed the last league night...mostly due to life. Nothing too specific...just didn't feel up to it. However, I did prime a bunch of Tau and kroot. So now if I can get off my ass and finish painting them, they will be worth a ton of points in the league. The only thing that is really stopping me is a lack of basing material that I want to use. I just need to get off my bum and call my hobby store to see if they can get it for me. So I'm not down and out just yet. Painting can really get me back in the running in the league.

Oh, and I'm also looking for some storage bins.....the semi-clear kind with built-in dividers. I just got my Bones II models in and I really need to go through and sort through Bones and Bones II and put the models in some sort of order. Which then reminds me that I really need to paint up my dungeonscape stuff....oh..and put together my 40K city terrain.....blarg


No comments:

Post a Comment